- About The Learning Center
- Educational & Psychological Resources
- Contact The Learning Center
Psychological counseling is available for people in a variety of personal and emotional issues. A licensed professional Psychologist or Marriage Family Therapist can work with you on issues such as:
- stress, anxiety, loneliness, depression,
- interpersonal relationships, including family and marital concerns,
- self-esteem and confidence,
- attention deficit disorder,
- incest or sexual abuse,
- drug/alcohol abuse, and
- eating disorders, etc.
Nothing is off-limits to discuss; Psychologists and Marriage Family Therapist have worked with people who have experienced a tremendous variety of difficulties. They are trained to listen, understand, and help you with the problems that you may not be able to resolve on your own. Working with a licensed and trained professional can often help.
You can discuss your concerns freely and confidentially with a licensed Psychologist or Marriage Family Therapist. You may come to see yourself and others in a different light - helping you find positive, growth enhancing ways of dealing with the difficult situations you must face. As you talk with a Psychologist or Marriage Family Therapist, you may begin to clarify your feelings and needs.
All Psychology and Marriage Family Therapy is provided:
- Over the Internet through Skype from anywhere in the world;
- Over the telephone; and
- At The Learning Center's facilities in Encino, California.